Views Of Pinnacle Peak And The McDowell Mountains.
The Grayhawk community has choices. Two world class championship courses to test your game. The Talon Course, designed by PGA Champion David Graham and golf course architect Gary Panks, is a 6,973 yard challenge that is one of the highest rated daily-fee golf courses in Arizona. It has hosted numerous high-profile golf events including the semi-finals and finals of the Andersen Consulting World Championship of Golf; pro-ams for the Waste Management Phoenix Open; the Heather Farr Trophy Matches and the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl Classic.
The Raptor Course was designed by Tom Fazio and offers terrific views and challenging play for golfers of every skill level. Well groomed fairways and greens keep the Raptor Course difficult yet friendly, and the staff can offer tips and tricks for playing your best round. The course is a par 72, 7,090 yard challenge for your and your friends visiting Scottsdale.
Neighborhood amenities at the Club are 3 restaurants, as well as a coffee shop serving all you would expect from a high end indoor and patio service.
Grayhawk as a community boasts over 3,800 homes in North Scottsdale in many distinct and interconnected neighborhoods with gorgeous views of Pinnacle Peak and the McDowell Mountains in one of the country’s most livable areas; North Scottsdale.
Amenities for all to enjoy include:
- Talon golf course – 6,973 yards, is one of the highest rated daily fee courses in Arizona
- Raptor golf course – 7,090 yards, par 72, voted one of the “Best public golf courses in Arizona” by Golf Magazine
- Casual dining at three restaurants and grills
- Mojo coffee shop and juice bar
- Tennis and pools in the Retreat Village
- Basketball courts and BBQ pavilions throughout the community
- Greenbelts and playgrounds
- Over 30 miles of hiking and biking trails