Best Of Both Worlds With Stunning Views Of City Lights and Mountains.
The community’s stunning desert landscape is a vital element other areas cannot match. The beautiful vistas are an impressive backdrop for everyday life in the Mirabel community. Situated at 3,000 feet, Mirabel is 700 acres of gated community of 343 custom homesites with stunning views of the surrounding mountains and the Valley’s city lights.
This thrilling Tom Fazio designed 7,147-yard, par 71 championship course is maintained to tournament standards and a reputation as the best greens in the Valley. Tee times are easy to arrange as membership is limited, and equity golf memberships are offered monthly through market-based pricing.
While Mirabel is renowned for golf, the club offers its members a 35,000-square-foot Desert Lodge inspired by the timeless work of Frank Lloyd Wright. With its roots as a Discovery Land property, it is not just a gathering place for dining and cocktails, but a place to relax, to meet to work out and enjoy.
Amenities for all to enjoy include:
- Tom Fazio designed, 7,147 yard, par 71 championship golf course
- Desert Lodge Clubhouse – approx 37,00 sqft
- Casual dining at the bar and grill
- Fitness center features an array of classes, including Yoga & Pilates
- Spa & Salon
- Olympic-sized swimming pool with private cabanas
- Championship-caliber tennis garden is home to Har-Tru clay courts
- Walking, Jogging & Biking paths throughout