Nestled In The Tranquil Beauty Of The Sonoran Desert Foothills.
The Boulders Resort and Spa, located on 1,300 acres in Carefree, AZ, is nestled in the tranquil beauty of the high Sonoran Desert foothills of Carefree, north of Scottsdale.
The resort’s services and amenities include two 18-hole Jay Moorish designed courses, tennis garden with 4 Premier hard courts, 3 Premier cushioned courts, and 1 clay court. Six on site restaurants, a 33,000 sq. ft. Boulder’s Spa and Organic Garden.
Resort-wide renovations include the latest technology features such as upgraded televisions, audio systems, internet service and access to the Lodge Pool, adult pool at Spa, the Club Pool and the four Jacuzzis. Many other amenities are available upon request of the resort.
Amenities for all to enjoy include:
- Two 18 hole Jay Morrish designed golf courses
- Tennis garden with 8 courts
- Casual and formal dining at six restaurants and grills
- 33,000 square foot fitness center and spa
- Personal training & Fitness classes
- Family and adult pools
- Black Mountain Adventures: Boulder Climbing, Mountain Biking, Guided Hikes